St. Louis King of France
St. Louis King of France Catholic Church is a vibrant Parish devoted to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Fr. Larry Covington contacted us to paint the Icon of Christ for the Adoration Chapel. Our work included:
• Fine Art Painting- We designed, painted and gold leafed the apse mural.
St. Mary Catholic Church
An attempt to modernize the interior at St. Mary's
rendered this beautiful church, stark and uninspiring. Murals by Jericho proposed an entire redesign of the sanctuary and redecoration of the nave that restores the original liturgical and architectural intentions.
Msgr. Eric Barr led the way for this project. Our work
• Fine Art Painting- Three paintings inspired by the masterpieces of W.A. Bouguereau.
• Decorative Painting- The sanctuary walls were
painted in a faux finish stone effect with added trompe l'oeil elements.
• Liturgical Furnishings- We provided design for the
Altar of Sacrifice, Reredos, Ambo, Baptismal Font, Holy Water Fonts, and pedestals for the statuary. The
furnishings were fabricated of Calcutta Gold Marble.
• Restoration- Stations of the Cross.
St. Mark Roman Catholic Church
The renovation at St. Mark was inspired by the masterpieces of artist Blessed Fra Angelico. We worked closely with Fr. Benjamin Reese to help acheive his goal and vision for the church. Soon
after completion, Bishop Daniel Jenky declared
St. Mark a Diocesan Shrine of Blessed Fra Angelico.
Our work includes:
• Fine Art Painting- Twenty-eight paintings through-
out the church.
• Decorative Painting- The sanctuary and nave ceiling is a two color blue glaze and is adorned with over 4500 gold leaf stars. The lower sanctuary wall is
a painted faux marble with trompe l'oeil columns
and frame. We also restored and painted The Baptismal Font and Crucifix.